The benefits of Life Care.
- Priority access to assisted living and 24/7 care on site if you ever need it
- More predictable monthly expenses
- Services deeply discounted from market rates
- Peace of mind from having a plan in place that protects against life’s “what-ifs”
- Estate planning options through a partially refundable entrance fee
- Potential tax benefits (consult your tax adviser)
How it works.
Pay a one-time, refundable entrance fee and monthly service fee for access to on-site assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing or rehabilitation therapy. We offer three refundable entrance fee options.
The 90% Return of Capital Plan™ offers a 90% refundable entrance fee to be refunded to you or your estate.
The 50% Return of Capital Plan™ offers a 50% return of your entrance fee to you or your estate, and you still get to enjoy the many advantages of Life Care.
The Standard Plan helps you secure your future at Westminster and the Life Care benefit with the least capital investment. If you ever decide to move from the community, a portion of your original entrance fee may be refunded, depending upon your length of residency.
Are there any guarantees? Yes! Westminster’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers you another key financial advantage. This program ensures that, over the course of the first 12 months of residency at Westminster, if you are not completely satisfied, you may have 100% of your entrance fee returned.
Life Care is only available to those who qualify. Don’t risk losing control of your retirement years. Life Care can help secure your future right now. Contact us below, or call 512-298-5177.