Assisted Living Services and Benefits
- Access to a licensed nurse on duty 7 days a week
- Personalized care plan to meet each resident’s unique needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
- Three-chef prepared meals daily
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- All utilities included (except telephone and Internet)
- Social, recreational and wellness opportunities
- Scheduled transportation
- Consulting medical director and registered dietician
Accommodations and Amenities
- Private one-bedroom residences
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Family-style living room
- Well-appointed common areas
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Creative art studio
Find the right Assisted Living floor plan.
View our sample assisted living floor plan in The Arbour.
Frequently Asked Questions
This service is characterized by a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings and professional expertise. Our Residents enjoy private one-bedroom residences, and are assured of ongoing wellness evaluations and levels of care that address their specific needs. Our licensed, compassionate staff assists with daily tasks as needed, and the many community amenities available in assisted living help Residents more easily enjoy what matters most to them.
In general, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
This is the idea of the “continuum” of care. In addition to assisted living, The Arbour Health Center at Westminster offers memory care for those suffering memory loss. There is also top-rated skilled nursing also available on campus. In addition to regular wellness evaluations, skilled nursing care at The Arbour Health Center offers licensed, comprehensive, round-the-clock care in private suites, for those recovering from illness or injury, or needing more long-term supervision and care.
As our health services are in high demand, at this time only current Westminster residents can move from independent living into our assisted living, skilled nursing and memory support neighborhoods. If you’d like to know more about Westminster’s Life Care program, which offers priority access to long-term care options, we’ll be happy to answer your questions any time.